The NECCF was founded in February 2001 by contact center executives and specialists who wanted an unbiased "user group" to facilitate the exchange of ideas among contact center executives and managers. Since that time, the NECCF has grown and remained committed to addressing the day to day management concerns and strategic planning needs of contact center professionals throughout the region including Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont and Maine.
The NECCF is a recognized 501c3 non-profit organization. There are no membership requirements or dues. We feature four quarterly events per calendar year. Registration fees apply for each event hosted.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The volunteer Board of Directors, comprised of contact center professionals, organizes and facilitates the quarterly meetings. Each director shares the common goal of providing professionals a forum to discuss topics relating to day to day contact center concerns, including ways to enhance quality, professionalism, and efficiency. You can reach any member of the board via the email listed below.
- Michael Pace, NECCF President, The Pace of Service - email@example.com
- Bill Conlon, NECCF Treasurer, Siemens Healthineers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Swim, NECCF Secretary, Maine Heath - email@example.com
- Christina Shortall, NECCF Vice-President, Destination XL Group, Inc. cshortall@DXLG.com
- Jonathan Cogswell, CopperBeech Associates - jcogswell@
- Mark Kantor, Member-At-Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Mercier, Member-At-Large - Gary.Mercier@yahoo.com
- Dick Spearrin, Member-At-Large - email@example.com
- Annie O'Neil, Prudential - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike West, Tufts Health Plan - email@example.com
- Pam Schricker, DentaQuest - Pamela.Schricker@greatdentalplans.com
- Rob Eydenberg - Metro Credit Union - REydenberg@metrocu.org
- JoAnn Morency, Member-At-Large
- Janis V. Sirois, Member-At-Large
- Charles Jolin, Member-At-Large
- Mike Lapolla, Computershare
- Nancy Leeser, Simmons College
- Kellie Malo, Bayada Home Health
- Jim White, Sovereign Bank