Topics that will be covered are:
● Talkdesk will deliver a keynote with key customers showing NECCF how Automation, Integrations, and the Cloud delivered customer care wins
● Learning Mangement Systems can help you manage your remote workforce into a cohesive group
● How to successfully make decisions on what work to insource, outsource, or combine insourcing and outsourcing
● When to automate – and when not to.
● What works for your business – remote work or in building work ? And how to manage both
● Assessing your Knowledge Management Process, Technology, and Use
● Building Team Culture
Call for Presentations – NECCF Fall Forum
Have a great story to tell about your contact center organization and team? This is a call for presenters!
We have openings for presentations at our October 18, Fall Forum at Franklin Country Club. Whether your team is big or small, the NECCF community would like to learn from your experience in managing your customer service team!
Our theme for the Fall Forum, sponsored by TalkDesk, is “Creating Successful Agents: Culture, the Cloud, and Knowledge Management.” So, if you had initiatives around culture building, improving your agents’ resources, or modifications to your training approach…we’d all like to hear from you! Just contact one of our NECCF Board members https://neccf.org/about/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to chat with you about your presentation ideas.
Remember, the Northeast Contact Center Forum is YOUR organization, and your involvement makes it better!
Join the NorthEast Contact Center Forum, Contact Center Experts, Adapt and a pool of your peers for an interactive day focused on effectively managing your call center. You will leave with tangible tips, tricks and strategies you can implement immediately.